Living Well & Leaving Well
Free Estate Planning Workshop
This free workshop creatively addresses what you, your
spouse, children, and executor need to know about estate planning.
Power of Attorney and Personal Directives
- Learn how these planning tools benefit your family
The Facts about Probate and Your Estate
- A simple overview to make things easier for your loved ones
Cremation and Burial Pre-Planning
- How to avoid the most common mistakes and save money
Simplifying Your Executor’s Job
- Remove some of the stress of estate settlement
- Where to start, why they’re important
Tuesday, October 18, 2022, at 7:00 pm
Oliver's Funeral Home, Grande Prairie, AB
Fill out the form below to register for this workshop.